Qatar jobs vacancies Expected set of responsibilities Obligations and Duties: Communicate successfully with the General Manager, the Sales Team, and the Production Team, educating and refreshing them consistently to ensure that deals and customer targets are met.
Follow frameworks and strategies delineated in the organization manuals.
Participate as a key cooperative person by supporting tasks varying. Prepares reports of business exchanges and keeps business ledgers.
Deals and Marketing: Identify possibilities, clients, and reference sources and create/keep up connections to guarantee fulfillment of the organization’s business objectives. Backing endeavors to reliably become the base of reference sources.
Actively oversee short-and-long haul leads from outside reference sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the business cycle.
Manage promoting information utilizing appropriate deals the executive’s frameworks or devices (e.g., data set, call schedules) to boost productivity and break down information/advertising action consistently
• Effectively present and talk about the items and administrations of the organization, requesting just those ideal items/administrations gave by the organization and its merchants, to current and planned clients in a way that passes on a picture of value, honesty, and predominant arrangement and conveyance of client needs.
• Perform market evaluations, contender investigations, estimating methodologies. Reach inferences from market appraisal information on the serious climate and the organization’s qualities, shortcomings, openings, and targets, and give exhortation to the General Manager/Owner.
• Develop an essential deal plan that distinguishes possibilities and clients, organizes them as indicated by significance and capacity to give results.
• Develop a call timetable to satisfactorily cover an area and give reports and information on outcomes.
• Investigates and resolves client’s issues
Wanted Candidate Profile
• High school recognition or Degree.
• Minimum 2 years experience in deals or client support, as well as
experience in Iron and Aluminum items.
• Strong verbal and composed relational abilities (Arabic and English).
• Strong influential and relational abilities and business fitness.
• Ability to recognize and address clients’ issues and prerequisites.
• Must be a self-starter and a difficulty solver. APPLY
• Must have a legitimate Qatari driving permit.