Dubai job vacancies in all Dubai sector urgently required for the following positions. The company provides- free accommodation. transportation. Annual leave, flight ticket, Medical, and end benefit as per the Dubai Ministry of Labor law. We are an equal opportunity employer and employees are valued most. We are looking for an experienced Florist/Floral Designer who is well experienced in performing the following duties:
Should be able to handle a request for predesignated arrangement and custom orders Should be able to handle complete wedding venue decoration & related arrangements Should be able to create floral decor and lead floral installation for the hotel lobby and other as specified by the company. Should be able to handle high pressure during valentine’s day and ensure complaint-free processing with correct notes/wrapping as per the customer’s order Should be creative in picking and cutting flowers to produce eye-pleasing arrangements in such a way that the flowers reach to its destination safely and remain beautiful.
• Should have strong knowledge about a wide range of floral designs, flowers, foliage along with their seasonal availability and how long they will stay usable
• Should be able to monitor other supplies needed within the shop and order more as necessary.
• Should have a creative mind and should be able to create new innovative arrangements regularly
• Should perform other duties as and when assigned
1) Company Driver – 01 – Minivan driver required. The Salary will be based on experience.
2) Carpenter finishing – 05 carpenters required urgently. Experienced in fixing doors, frames, skirting, kitchen, and wardrobe installation.
3) Foreman/site supervisor -01 with the driving license – experience in Fit-out/ carpentry site works in building/villa projects.
Provide details of your expected salary, joining time, and UAE driving license date of issue.
PARKING OPERATIONS MANAGER
• We are currently looking at Experienced candidates in Parking Management Systems in UAE, payment/ parking management systems for commercial parking in public places in UAE
• Installing and maintaining Gate barrier system and sensors, Camera-Based Guidance System, Installing software and troubleshooting the programs
• Backing up the system’s settings and restoring the setting when required
• Able to independently design, configure, operate, tender and manage Parking Management Systems, CCTV, ACS, BMS, Fiber Optics System, Fluke Testing from beginning to end Managing, troubleshooting and providing Preventive maintenance for Car Parking and Guidance System
• Able to provide detailed information and submittals to communicate design and operation to customers, consultants, companies; field installation team and subcontractors
• Able to manage the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required