Qatar jobs vacancies 2020 To plan, schedule, supervise and control all offshore diving activities for a wide variety of subsea Inspection Repair & Maintenance work, new subsea project works, shutdown support, Rig support, etc to QP and Joint Venture Partner offshore facilities utilizing contracted Diving Support Vessels. Direct daily contractor activities ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions. Experience & Skills Experience in inspection, repair, and maintenance contract works to be demonstrated, with knowledge of a range of inspection techniques Very good working knowledge of English is essential both written and spoken. It is essential to have a good computer working skills. Minimum of 15 years directly related experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry, of which at least 4 years’ operational Employment: Full Time
• Issues procurement order to suppliers and follows up the reception of material ensuring that received product conforms to specified purchase requirements.
• Performs scheduled assets’ inventory and monitors stock control.
• Maintains optimum inventory levels to ensure on-time deliveries to meet customer requirements.
• Establishes procedures and supervises the annual physical inventory.
• Maintains relationships and negotiates with suppliers.
• Purchases supplies and materials according to set specifications.
• Coordinates and supervises receiving and warehousing procedures.
• Oversees distribution of supplies.
• Keeps detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications, etc.
• Assists in forecasting future orders.
• Oversees the performance appraisal of related team members to monitor succession planning.
• Ensures the timely and accurate execution of change orders.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the upper line of authority within
• The scope of his qualifications.
• Degree in a relevant engineering or science-based subject.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Material Engineer
• UPDA MMUP Qatar Licensed
• Sound scientific and technical knowledge
• Analytical skills
• Leadership skills
• Effective organizational skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Commercial awareness
• Attention to detail
• Teamworking skills. Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well-recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing, and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris – France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience. APPLY
Now, in synergy with Lebanon’s rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company’s growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.