The largest job market in Germany – offers you many advantages by the job search. You can post your profile in a closed area, so that German employers can find your profile and if they are interested, they can contact you. You should do targeted searches for vacant jobs – suitable to your qualifications and interests These look for suitable jobs on your behalf. If you decide to use the service of a private recruitment agency, please inform you in advance whether fees apply. Family and friends often support us in life. Talk to your friends about the fact that you’d like to work in Germany. Perhaps one of them can contact you with interesting employers or they can give you tips for your job search. Your children can participate in special language courses which will let them make new friends, too. We daily update the job offers, however, most of them are published in German. The search engine is available in English or French. Find the right job quickly and easily by using the Jobbörse as an app also. Take positive action yourself by publishing your own job ad on the Internet, on business networks, on the Federal Employment Agency’s job portal or other job portals. Interested companies will then respond to your advertisement It can also be worth visiting trade shows, job fairs and congresses, there you will have the opportunity to make direct contact with companies. Another alternative is to use the services of private recruitment agencies.
Are you a citizen of Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand or the USA? Then you can enter Germany without a visa and remain for up to three months. If you want to work here, however, you will need to apply for a residence permit that allows you to take up gainful employment. In addition to learning the language, the participants can spend additional time together, in sports or cultural events, which will make it easier for your children to settle in. German schools will also support your children in learning German. If your spouse wants to move to Germany with you, and if they are not from the EU, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, or Iceland, it is important that they learn the German language, too. At the time of applying for a visa, your spouse will usually need to provide evidence of basic knowledge of German. In this case, your spouse should participate in a German language course in your home country.
Citizens of all other countries require a visa. You should only apply for one when you already have a contract of employment in Germany. Make an appointment at the German Embassy in your country and inform your future employer that it can take some time before all visa formalities are completed.